Sunday 15 April 2012

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

In the beginning

  • Blogger: I think that blogger was one of the main things that we used in presenting our research and ideas. I have never used a blog before so this was a new experience for me. However i definatly think that i have gained a new way of communicating my research.
  • Microsoft Excel: We used this to total the results from our audience research. I learnt how to construct a pie chart so that the results were more visually appealing on our blog and easy to understand.
Production:
  • Mini DV Camera: The HD quality on these cameras were great for close ups aswell as tracking shots.:i learned to use a camera properly as in our prelimary task i had trouble shooting.  
  • Tracks/Tripods: i used a tripod for the first time to make the shots steadier.
what we did and what I gained
  • iMovie11: as i hardly had any skills to begin with my iMovie skills definitely developed over the post-production stage. I learnt how to overlap clips , to create new effects and over lay sound.
  • Garage Band: our composer  wanted to create her own music as a pose to downloading a soundtrack from the itunes or a music website , however she later decided that using a soundtrack from itunes which personaly i think fits very well with the scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment