Sunday 15 April 2012

Jade Evariste Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

I have learnt a range of technologies from Logic pro to blogger and so on. I used the logic pro to help produce our soundtrack as I had to alter the music so it would fit in with the opening.

 We also used imovie which was sometimes a challenge but we got used to and understood what to do when something went wrong, I learnt how to edit footage and how to add affects when cutting from one scene to the next. We used blogger to upload our video and to post what we were working on and how we were doing it I learnt how to upload post. We used YouTube to get some ideas on how we wanted the soundtrack to sound like and also what we wanted the opening to look like as we researched the opening of other thrillers and though if we would like to do something similar with our opening I learnt how to embed video’s so we could post them on the blog, also we used a mini DV camera to shot our opening which wasn’t too hard to use. Using these technologies showed me that anybody could make a film opening as once you know how to operate the programmes it is really easy to make the product you want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment